At Northview Medical House Calls, we are equipped to provide all the essential services that you would expect to find in any doctor's office.
Northview Medical House Calls, however, does more than bring the convenience of these services to your home. If, for example, you need to see a specialist like a cardiologist, we'll make the arrangements and serve as your primary care physician.
With each visit we check patient medication bottles, and routinely write and renew prescriptions. We also provide counsel regarding natural products and nutrition, and spiritual concerns as needed.
At Northview Medical House Calls, we strive to bring comprehensive support not only to individual patients, but to their family members and caregivers as well, making the total health care experience as positive as possible.
A partial list of what we do:
Physician / Mid-Level Provider Medical Visits and Assessments :
- Primary Care Visits for acute and chronic disease management.
- Post-Hospitalization and post-Skilled Nursing Facility Visits
- Care Plan Oversight of Home Health Nurses and Hospice
- Gait and Balance Assessments
- Blood draws-laboratory services
- Holter monitoring and EKG*
*via associated company